Content Consultants is looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to join our international editorial agency as a full-time Digital Producer.Content Consultants is looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to join our international editorial agency as a full-time Digital Producer.
In your role, you will:
- Produce HTML to a high standard, within any code/ style guidelines laid down by the client
- Manage your own workflow
- Troubleshoot technical issues and bug fix where possible
- Create newsletters and bulletins using our email management system
- Handle large amounts of data and structure it in a comprehensive way
- Communicate with other teams around the world
- Edit photos for web
Ideally, you have proven experience in:
- Adobe Experience Cloud (Analytics)
- Quality assessment
- Project management
We are looking for someone who is highly organised and a great problem solver. You need to be able to think strategically and be an excellent communicator.
Having experience with visual programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud, photography or video editing is considered a plus.
Key area: Production
Closing date for applications: 15th October, 2018
Our offices are in central Norwich. We offer in-house training, private medical insurance, season ticket loans, nursery vouchers, and a pension scheme.
To apply, send your CV, with a covering letter telling us why you are just right for this role to:
Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered.