Content Consultants is looking for a social media assistant. You’ll be working full-time across a range of high profile, global, health and wellbeing websites and social platforms.
We’re looking for an experienced and confident social media enthusiast, who has a passion for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
As you’ll be at the centre of managing a range of social platforms for clients, you will have a good working knowledge of each one and how to tailor content for that platform. You will be responsible for keeping clients’ social media channels updated and brand-focused, as well as seeking out new ways of connecting with the audience.
We are looking for someone who can spot opportunities for engaging audiences on social, develop a content and promotion calendar and respond to questions and queries across social platforms. You’ll have a natural curiosity for learning about how and why people share content, and the platforms they use to do it.
You’ll know how to write great posts and social content that encourage engagement, with an innate understanding of what motivates our followers to interact with us.
As social media assistant, you’ll be part of a team creating consistently great, shareable content in a fast-moving environment. You’ll have the ability to work to deadlines, liaise with global clients and solve issues quickly and effectively. You’ll be articulate, able to communicate ideas effectively and have great presentation skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and posting on multiple social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Creating dynamic written, graphic and slideshow content
- Creating content that encourages audience interaction and drives users to our clients’ websites
- Analysing and reporting on audience information and demographics, and success of ongoing social media projects
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social platforms
- Monitoring and reporting on social trends
- Creating and targeting ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Scheduling a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Responding to enquiries made via our social platforms
- Liaising with clients
- Creating and delivering paid for content
Closing date for applications: May 17th, 2019
Additional information: Our offices are in central Norwich. We offer in-house training, private medical insurance, season ticket loans, bike-to-work and a pension scheme.
To apply, send your CV, with a covering letter telling us why you are just right for this role to: [email protected]